Welcome to Bitzu DOME – Bijagua Riverside Glamping
If you are a lover of nature, hiking on the mountains, you like to visit waterfalls, bathe in rivers of crystal clear water, enjoy watching birds and mammals, adventure, among many other outdoor activities. As well as the contact with nature, you will definitely enjoy your stay at Bitzu Dome.
Live a different experience just 8 minutes from downtown Bijagua and 25 minutes from the Tenorio Volcano National Park (Río Celeste).
Bitzu Dome offers you a unique experience of private accommodation, away from noise and above all a lot of peace, with all the necessary comforts to enjoy your stay in a Glamping. You will have the possibility to cook, enjoy a mountain view from the exterior deck of the dome, private parking for 2 cars, Wi-Fi connection, TV among others.
Telephone: WhatsApp (506) 8689-0000
Facebook: Bitzu Dome / @bitzudomecr
USD $100 per night for 1 guest*
USD $120 per night for 2 guests*
USD $150 per night for 3 guests*
Breakfast: We are happy to include breakfast for USD $7 per person (cash payment) or USD $8 (card payment). Breakfast is served from 7:00 to 8:30 a.m. at the restaurant in Hotel Cataratas Bijagua Lodge, just 150 meters from the glamping site. If you’d like to reserve breakfast, please confirm in advance, so we can coordinate with the hotel. We can also help you arrange lunch or dinner.
*Rate includes entrance to the Cataratas Bijagua Lodge Hotel trails, 150 meters from our glamping site. There are two trails: the first leads to the Miravalles Volcano viewpoint (1 km) and the second to the Bijagua River waterfalls and pools (2 km).
What Does the Fee Include?
- Free private parking at Bitzu Dome.
- Wi-Fi Internet throughout Bitzu Dome.
- Trails to the Tenorio Volcano viewpoint and Bijagua River waterfalls and pools.
- Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to prepare food, including a refrigerator, stove, microwave oven, toaster oven, coffee maker, and kitchen utensils, among others.
- Outdoor terrace with views of the forest area and a Bijagua River tributary.
- Private bathroom and toilet.
- Pets Allowed.
- Amenities such as shampoo, bath soap, toilet soap, insect repellent, alcohol gel, hair gel, and a first aid kit, among others.
- Body and hand towels.
- Kitchen supplies, such as coffee, tea, sugar, and a dishwasher, among others.
- Private Room: Measures 7 x 7 meters in diameter and 4 meters high.
- Private Kitchen: Measures 5 meters long x 2 meters wide.
- Private Bathroom: Measures 3.3 meters long x 2 meters wide.
- Outdoor, Open-Air Deck: Decagonal shape, 2.2 meters wide. 280º view of the outdoors, including forests, Miravalles Volcano, and the Bijagua river edge.
- Parking: Available for two vehicles (there is space for more on the property).
Included Furniture, Equipment, and Appliances, by Area:
- 1 King-size bed measuring 2×2 meters
- 1 Sofa bed measuring 1.80 meters long x 1 meter wide
- 1 single mattress 40″ x 75″ inches
- 2 Nightstands
- 1 Dining table with 4 chairs
- 1 Work desk with 1 chair
- 1 42-inch TV with more than 1,000 channels via IPTV, Netflix, and Amazon Prime
- 1 Air-conditioning
- 1 Floor lamp
- 2 Resting puffs (soft seating)
- 1 Square ottoman
- 2 Low tables
- Storage for bedding and guest clothes
- 2-disc ceramic hob
- Storage for kitchen supplies
- Sink with hot water
- Toaster oven
- Water heater
- Rice cooker
- Coffee maker
- Kitchen utensils (pots, plates, glasses, pans, knives, and cups, among others)
- Cleaning supplies: garbage cans, garbage bags, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Breakfast supplies: coffee, tea, and sugar.
- Bathroom cabinet with a built-in sink
- Shower with hot water
- Bathroom and toiletry supplies: body and hand towels, shampoo, toilet soap, liquid bath soap, toilet paper, moist skin towels, insect repellent, alcohol gel, and hair gel
- First Aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
Outdoor terrace (BBQ area):
- 2 wooden table.
- 2 chairs.
- 1 wooden bench for 3 people.
- 1 wooden breakfast table with bench.
- 1 barbecue grill.
- 1 stone sink with laundry.
- 1 large garbage can.